Pros and Cons list of the Contours Options Elite Double Stroller
- Great underneath storage, side zippers for easy access
- Comfort grip
- Easy to maneuver
- Smooth ride
- The seats are easy to move around and take in and out for easier storage in the car or home
- Each child has lots of room to sit and keep their own snacks or toys
- Comes with one car seat compatible attachment, perfect for your second child. (If you have twins you can purchase a second) Any car seat can fit into this attachment.
- Cup holder that comes with stroller does NOT hold anything, I am not sure if mine is faulty but I have lost at least 3 coffees, so I removed it.
- If you want one child to lay back and the other sit up forget about it, both seats need to be reclined for this to work
- Feels very large, even though it is not. (maybe because I started with a single stroller)
- Sometimes the wheels get in the way when you’re trying to fold the stroller
- It is slightly heavy to lift into a high trunk
Overall I think this is a great stroller and would most definitely recommend it, those are just a few things that I have noticed. And to be fair, no stroller has a good cupholder in my opinion. The storage baskets you can attach to the handle is the best thing I have found.